Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School

Oh, boy! First day of school, and I have to admit I was as nervous as the kids, but I tried to hide it better. Deep breath and let it out slowly.

Now, I'm home alone with MY music playing and a sense of peace and quiet surrounding me. The challenge is to use this time productively. That shouldn't be a problem since I have several goals in front of me that I WILL meet this week.

I'm excited to have two new releases coming soon from Resplendence Publishing.

Never Letting Go is an Exotic Gem, part of RP's newest line of shortie short stories. This little morsel of yummy sexiness can be yours on Wednesday, September 21, for only 99 cents! Never Letting Go is a departure from my usual menages. This is a coming out story of two best friends who can no longer deny their attraction for each other. It's my first published F/F love story.

Then on October 19, my next book will be released. Four Aces is a menage a quatre, sure to satisfy your cravings for three men and a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment