Monday, May 11, 2009

Let's talk about sex

Conversation around the dessert table on Mother's Day, after the small children left the room, was quite exceptional this year. I don't know who started it, maybe the family member who writes erotic romance? But my mother and her boyfriend, my brother, my hubby and I ended up talking about sex.

Afterward it became quite clear to me why writing erotic romance stories comes so naturally to me. My family has no hold-ups when it comes to talking about sex. Must have something to do with the fact that in my dating years, my mother, my brother and I were all single. We were all going through our sexual awakening at the same time (my mother was dating for the first time after being married to my father for 19 years).

Anyway I was pleased to recommend a new favorite toy to my family. It's the Hitachi Wand and if you are looking for a birthday present, you've got to get yourself one. Even if your birthday is further away than Christmas. Don't wait!

Happy early/late/right-on-time Birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment